Thursday, September 6, 2007

This and that....

So I thought I was going to be able to keep up with a post or two a week on my blog--but, alas, no. Oy. I do enjoy writing, but time always seems to slip away from me and I have to admit that my blog is probably at the bottom of my priority list. I'm not even sure if anyone reads this (If you do, I'd love to know!)....


Anyway, I promised a pic or two of my studio awhile back and here it is! Well, the outside anyway... My studio is in the backyard and is totally cute. My husband had been using it as his office when he was working from home and then it started to turn into "the room that collects things" (don't you hate that? Kinda like that 'junk drawer" in the kitchen..) I am going to take some pics inside for next time (I promise). Especially since my mom just came to visit (from NC) and folded ALL of my fabric. Seriously. :)

Oh, while my mom was here I was able to make some headway on a few projects. I don't know if you ever saw this little star toy set in my shop awhile back but I have a handful more coming next week (I just have to finish up the blankies)....